Performance Marketing Manager
In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Uber brand to life, both inside and outside our walls. The Performance Marketing team develops and executes against data-driven marketing strategies to deliver growth and efficiency at scale for Uber. We are made up of media strategists, channel managers, and social media managers who are obsessed with getting the right message to the right customer at the right time in service of driving demand for our products.
About the Role
This Performance Marketing Channel Manager role based out of Amsterdam with a global focus, will use testing to bootstrap new performance marketing programs and channels with the aim of scaling this activity to evergreen. The Performance Marketing Manager will work closely with partners from the adtech team, the different lines of business (Rides, Eats) and analytics teams to unlock the next big pocket of growth in terms of ROAS for Performance Marketing at Uber globally. Expect to be on the cutting edge of marketing technology pushing the envelope of performance marketing! The role is heavy on analytical experimentation across multiple paid channels
What You'll Do
- Handle campaigns across multiple paid media channels on tools such as Smartly, Google Ads, Twitter Ads and Uber's in-house tooling for global Uber activity
- Global focus working with different LOBs and other internal partners to scale new paid marketing
- Vet and test out new paid marketing vendors with the goal to scale them globally
- Working with ad tech team on automation solutions to run paid marketing at scale
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners along with handling senior communications
- Consistent testing to optimize return on investment, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to key partners
- Establish standard methodologies and frameworks for successful automation & scaling
- 2 + years of experience on web and app analytics tools (Familiar with Google analytics for web and Branch/Appsflyer etc. for app - Google Analytics certification a plus)
- Experience using dynamic creative and feed-based ecommerce campaigns
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience managing campaigns with ROAS constraints
- Experience setting up media optimization tests
- 4+ years of hands-on keyboard campaigns management on channels like Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn in a role with a multi-regional focus
- A passion for hands-on campaign activation with an automation mentality - if it's repetitive you want to automate it
- Mobile web/app buying media experience across multiple geos
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber