Senior Sales Ops Associate - Delivery
About the Role
The Uber Eats Sales Operations team drives and builds insights, strategy, efficiencies, and learning for the restaurant recruitment and development teams through analytics, systems, and enablement.
The Uber Eats Sales Operations team is looking for a Sr. Sales Operations Associate dedicated to the Sales and Account Management team. You will be partnering with Sales Leadership to advise org decisions using data, own sales reporting and analytics for the market, and work closely with other LatAm and Global Sales Operations teammates to improve sales and customer-facing processes. The ideal candidate is analytical, informative, and highly autonomous. This role is central to the long-term development of our sales and restaurants org in LatAm.
What you'll do
- Seek sophisticated process/sales strategy challenges at sub-regional or function-specific levels, and demonstrate internal networks where needed
- Lead implementation and project management of major pre-sales, sales or account management process improvements
- Work with sales and account manager leaders to dig into data behind performance
- Execute sophisticated performance data analysis/modeling and presentation
- Enable data-backed decisions to the business senior partners
- Perform under moderate/light manager supervision
- Follow general monthly priorities guided by manager with more detailed review/alignment with manager where needed on individual projects
What you'll need
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Sales Operations, Strategy & Planning, Consulting, Business Intelligence/Analytics or related fields
- Preferred minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales or B2B organization
- Deep understanding of sales processes
- Understanding of pipeline management and CRM fundamentals
- Strong analysis, modeling and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with senior leadership
- Professional proficiency in English
- Experience in sales modeling, forecasting and pipeline management
- Strong understanding of CRM principles (whether in Salesforce.com or a similar CRM tool)
- Sophisticated Excel/Google Sheets
- Nice to have: Sophisticated SQL usage, sales forecasting and quota design
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber