Senior Strategic Partner Success Manager
About the Role
The Senior Strategic Partner Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing our most important Enterprise restaurant partners in Japan and expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Senior Strategic Partner Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Analyse and discuss business performance with Enterprise partners to identify a range of revenue generating opportunities through Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Develop impactful and strategic plans for your accounts and identify required resources by developing Joint Business Plan (JBP)
- Drive internal relationships with Operations, Marketing, and other functions to develop the right solution for Enterprise partners
- Develop relationships with C-level stakeholders at existing Enterprise partners
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- 5+ years of customer or client facing experience. Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels, and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals, high performer among peers in a tier 1 sales, account management or partner success role
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in tech solution selling
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber