Delivery Marketing Associate, Uber Eats France
About the role
At Uber Eats, the marketing team is the beating heart of the brand at a local level. This is the team that helps build and foster a category-defining brand. In that context, this role will contribute to reinventing the way things move in a city by developing and executing impactful marketing campaigns and activations. You will be part of a dynamic team at a hyper-fast-growing business with the outstanding mission of making Uber Eats an everyday brand for French people.
What You'll Do
- Co-build, own, and execute the marketing strategy for France with the rest of the local marketing team focusing on brand preference activations and brand content.
- Identify and activate outstanding brand activations and co-marketing campaigns that drive preference and loyalty for Uber Eats.
- Work with key stakeholders to execute campaigns: media and creative agencies, country marketing teams, central marketing teams, Research & Insights, Performance Marketing & Media, Content & Social Media, CRM and PR.
- Partner with in-house media teams and our media agency to identify, buy and optimize campaigns and activations media mix.
- Develop tactics and activations across owned and non-owned channels, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, field marketing, social, and restaurant co-marketing to fuel growth.
- Use user research to advise positioning and RTBs and localize central assets to support local marketing context.
- Participate in content production for all national and local campaigns defining the right tone of voice for the brand
- Define our local social media strategy and develop an editorial calendar that taps into the culture, while leading our social media agency.
- At least 4+ years in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget.
- Excellent organizational skills to balance many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies
- Eye for business: willingness and know-how to deeply understand the food delivery market, customers, and competition to then integrate these insights into your marketing strategies.
- Eye for design and outstanding execution: creative and copywriting skills to develop engaging growth and brand campaigns.
- An "owner" personality that is biased toward action, a great teammate.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent experience. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in an environment with 360deg campaign development, including creative and media agency management.
- Social-media savvy: you are the first to know whenever a new filter or a new challenge is trending, and engagement strategies have no secrets for you.
- Master storyteller: the ability to craft a compelling narrative across different channels and match the message to the medium.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber