Head of Enterprise Spain
About the role
Uber Eats delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. You just have to tap the app and get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
The Head of Sales role is an excellent opportunity to use your sales skills in order to expand the Uber Eats restaurant network across Spain. Your primary focus will be to bring on and grow major restaurant chain brands through using your specialist prospecting, relationship building and interpersonal skills to build partnerships. You will also help craft the future of the SMB function in Spain, from helping shape our inbound sales vertical to supporting expansion into new markets.
What you'll do:
- Commercial Management: Lead commercial discussions with enterprise customers to build balanced long-term partnerships.
- Partner with the internal Uber Eats team to efficiently activate the best restaurants in Spain and set our customers up for long term success
- Utilise prospecting skills and senior relationships to navigate sophisticated organisations and build partnerships with the Spain's major restaurant sta
- Develop and execute against an account plan to deliver monthly and quarterly Sales targets
- Establish the foundation for strong working relationships with our enterprise partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are optimally prioritising those with the highest return on investment
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product * Excel in hands-on training, mentor and development of your team
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective team members
What You'll need:
- Minimum 8 years commercial sales experience (eg. commercial team at a retailer/FMCG; enterprise sales at a tech company etc.)
- Experience sourcing and driving partnerships to closure and a proven track record of delivering targets
- Experience working across a matrix organisation to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead sophisticated, multifaceted deals
- Outstanding collaboration to work with a highly diverse set of internal and external customers
- Confident in making data led decisions and using sound business judgment
- Experience in technology, restaurant or retail industries is helpful
- High degree of resourcefulness; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber