Associate/Sr. Associate, Strategic Finance, Infrastructure
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Strategic Finance team providex comprehensive financial insight into the business through regional and functional business partnering, forecasting and budgets, and pricing and incentives.
About the Role
As Finance partner for the Infrastructure teams within Uber, you will be a strategic, financial and operational thought partner to the Infrastructure team. You will play an integral part in driving and supporting financial planning, building dynamic, detailed, scalable financial models to validate investments in infrastructure as the company continues to grow. You will work closely with your business partners to make investment decisions in hardware, data centers, cloud, and the like. If you're ready to go deep working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the attested finance skills, experience, passion, and a strong team mentality - read on and get in touch!
What You'll Do
- Business partnerships - work closely with business leaders to develop financial forecasts, key performance indicators, manage towards operational targets, and provide inputs and clarity to accounting and finance teams
- Sophisticated financial modeling - build models from scratch and improve existing models to drive the business forward
- Optimize Cost and drive efficiencies - You will help evaluate and drive these strategies that help to optimize our cost structure.
- Think strategically and then execute - Aid in business partners decision making and strategic development with sound financial analysis and data driven insights
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience (Analyst)
- 2.5+ years of relevant experience (Sr Analyst)
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or other analytical field
- Exceptional analytical / excel skills - Best practices are second-nature, your models are efficient, scalable, and intuitive
- Cloud Services Background/Experience
- Infrastructure Background/Experience
- Hardware Background/Experience
- Accounting Background/Experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber