Senior Strategy & Planning Associate - US&C Customer Experience
About the Role
In this role, within the US and Canada Community Operations Strategy & Planning team (US&C CommOps S&P), you will deliver high priority strategic projects to drive significant impact on Uber's customers and partners across all lines of business. You will help support decision making in the region through your critical thinking, strategic mindset, and data-driven approach. This role requires strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent planning and prioritization habits, and the ability to articulate and present information to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What You'll Do
- Help craft Uber's customer experience and support for the future
- Develop strategic insights to support sustained growth for Uber's businesses
- Scope new opportunities across verticals & industries, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Conduct industry benchmarking analysis to advise senior leadership on business priorities
- Partner with go-to-market teams to measure the impact & efficiency of business initiatives
- Build executive ready materials and work cross-functionally with business partners
- Provide thought leadership on problems without precedent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in consulting, corporate strategy, business ops roles
- Experience leading large cross-functional and data driven projects
- Advanced skills in Excel / Google Sheets
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating exec ready materials (decks, recommendations) and working closely with leadership
- Critical thinking - the ability to understand strategic business drivers across disparate businesses will be essential
- Team player - this is a highly collaborative role that will work with a range of senior leaders
- Passion for crafting magical customer experiences
- SQL proficiency preferred; ability and willingness to develop proficiency is a must
- MBA degree with undergraduate/master's degrees in Economics, Statistics, Business, Finance, and other data related areas
About the Team
US and Canada Community Operations (US&C CommOps) provides premier customer support to all Uber customers and partners (e.g., riders, drivers, eaters, restaurants). Managing customer service for our region involves global coordination of service resources in North America and beyond. The Strategy & Planning (S&P) team is a core part of the US & Canada Community Operations organization, setting and driving the strategic vision of the organization.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber