Senior Operations Manager - Auto
About the Role
This role will be a key part of the India & South Asia Marketplace & Categories team for Auto/TukTuks. This team is responsible for day to day marketplace management & execution, key spend & incentive decisions as well as strategic projects to grow and develop the 3W category. The role will report into the marketplace & categories head for Auto.
What You'll Do
- Provide regular support on financial planning & forecasting
- Lead end to end strategic projects related to marketplace investments or category growth including platform rider strategy as well as profitability
- Provide forensics and insights on daily/weekly movements of various rider side metrics and recommendations on tactical decisions to manage growth & profitability
- Liaison with functional teams like rider operations, CRM, Marketing to include/customize Auto in any process/strategic initiatives
- Provide thought leadership on new initiatives to prioritise and execute for exponential category growth
- New product feature rollouts & strategic input to product strategy
What You'll Need
- BA/ BS in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- 6+ years of experience in high-growth start-ups, consulting or operations experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to run large-scale projects & initiatives with multiple regional & global stakeholders while providing thought leadership & creative problem solving
- Ability to create & manage complex processes and interface with product teams to influence product strategy and lead rollouts
- Action orientation as well as manage depth with speed
- Good Excel/ data management skills and SQL experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber