Sr. Customer Service Representative - Japan Restaurant Expert
What You'll Do
- Critical issue handling form BPOs
- Connect with internal partners and customers
- Help process improvements and work closely with team members and partners
- Supply ideas to run new operation and help with implementation
- Drive defect reduction operation process
- Improvement and tool enhancements request
- Experience in the Support Service or Call Center industry
- Experience in Data analysis
- Knowledge in Payment process
- Communication skill in verbal and written Japanese
- A resident of Japan
- Mentally strong under the pressure
- English skill is nice to have
- Experience of training for new hires
- Proven track record to work in a fast-paced team setting
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber