Senior Enterprise Sales Manager - Uber Eats, Taiwan
About the Role
UberEats is seeking a strategic, resourceful and driven senior Sales Manager for leading the adoption of Uber Eats and future new products.
In your role you will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy and upselling of new product offerings with new and existing partners and identify key opportunities that will help us thrive in this new endeavor. Although this is an individual contributor role, it will require a high level of leadership (influence and persuasion) and stakeholder management, both internally and externally, for driving impactful business results.
This exciting opportunity will require balancing short-term needs and long-term investments; having a collaborative, process-driven, and decisive working style, and acting as a true owner of the product.
What You'll Do
- Drive the UberEats Enterprise or new products acquisition and upsell process for Taiwan markets
- Directly and proactively seek for deal making opportunities to accelerate the product launch and penetration in the market, closing large and medium contracts.
- Operationalize sales strategy, manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline evolution, and meet monthly, quarterly and yearly deals quota.
- Own the full sales cycle from outreach to full rollout; engage and align effectively in C-level meetings with prospects, actively listen to understand business objectives and challenges, and align Uber solutions to accomplish partner goals.
- Create an effective partnership with Account Managers, Operations and Product teams to reach the product goals.
- When driving new products to market, you will be required to build processes according to the partners and internal teams needs.
- Experience leading E2E sales processes, taking care of each step of the acquisition phase, from lead generation, opportunity sizing, pipeline management, deal making, onboarding and implementation, until full rollout; to successfully transfer the account to the Account Management team.
- self-starter spirit, enjoy rolling up their sleeves, and have a natural customer obsession.
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or similar
- Professional proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Minimal 4 years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance and leadership experience in account acquisition and retention & development
- Minimum of 3 years working in sales and cross-functionally with marketing, product, and operations
- Sales transformation skills, Stakeholder influencing skills and ability to manage through ambiguity are also core to success
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management and prioritization skills.
- Previous experiences that prove your sense of ownership, a getting-things-done approach, and the ability to go from high-level business strategy to tactical execution several times during a regular week
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber