Enterprise National Partner Manager, Uber Eats
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the National segment covering our largest national partners. As a Senior Account Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with our enterprise and mid-market restaurant partners to drive results in revenue growth, operational excellence, and customer service. Senior Account Managers will work closely with restaurant partners, the restaurant support team, product, sales, marketing and operations to manage and optimize restaurant relationships and provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-level executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop business models and analyses with Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide meaningful insights, and track the impact of initiatives against our goals
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and effectively navigate internal processes with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Expand product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Drive initiatives. You will lead and support key initiatives across our business teams to drive growth for our restaurant partners at scale. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time professional experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise and/or mid-market brands
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external partners
- A track record of successfully leading and growing partnerships by upselling and building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience leading executive business reviews and independently translating top-line goals into an impactful business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive value for the partnership
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Internal advocate. Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams in order to enhance product experience for your partners
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft and our team's development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber