Strategy & Planning Manager
About the Team
Program Managers within Community Operations partner cross-functionally with operations leaders, engineering teams, and other organizations to build processes that enable an effortless, rapid, and efficient customer support experience. Uber's Program Managers develop support services for new products and initiatives while driving continuous improvement within existing support services.
About the Role
The Sr Strategy & Planning Associate will deliver high-priority strategic projects across the APAC Community Operations organization, which is responsible for providing customer care globally. This role will apply structured thinking to critical business questions, run deep analyses, generate insights, and develop pivotal initiatives and projects to improve Uber's operations.
In this role, you will help support leadership in company-wide decision-making through your strategic and critical thinking, and data-driven approach. You should have excellent analytical, problem-solving, time-management, cross-functional leadership skills, and the ability to clearly articulate and present information to partners at all levels of the business.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with leads to understand the strategic plan and program requirements
- Define program scope, calendar, and tasks.
- Lead critical programs to deliver on APAC wide priorities
- Lead, maintain and communicate program calendar and status.
- Develop strategic insights in APAC-spanning projects to enable Uber's leadership decision-making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver based on the program needs
- Prioritize and lead a large volume of program tactics
- Facilitate and encourage adoption of business standardization processes and best practices.
- 8+ years in consulting, corporate strategy, program management office.
- 2+ years Project or Program Management experience or track record of running structured well-coordinated approaches to marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience running region-wide program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical results.
- Proven track record to own and execute on multiple major projects
- Proficiency in prioritizing and leading complex programs.
- Innovative, proactive, and hardworking approach towards work
- Led multiple projects, under tight deadlines, and working autonomously
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber