Senior Product Manager - Order Experience
About The Team
Whether it's food, groceries, prescriptions, or retail goods, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. On our Product team, you will envision and execute on new products in order to accelerate the trajectory of the delivery organization globally in a matter of months, not years.
About The Role:
As part of the Uber Eats Marketplace org, the Merchant Success team is fundamental to the growth and profitability of Uber Eats. As a senior PM on the team you'll work with your Engineering, Data Science, Design, Sales and Marketing counterparts to build innovative products that drive global merchant selection and help merchants grow their businesses. Specifically you will:
- Design innovative order experience for the merchants that help them work more efficiently during the busiest hour of kitchen
- Partner with design and data scientists to optimize the experience driven by the data
- Help merchants understand Uber Eats' value and grow on our platform
- Are motivated to work on critical and high-visibility projects that move the needle on company KPIs.
- Have a bias towards action and getting things done.
- Think customer-first, and deliver strong business results.
- Can cut through the noise to understand and communicate complex topics easily.
- Product Experience: 5+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- Leadership Experience: Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, working with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and partners, while being accountable for outcomes.
- Data chops: You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Technical chops: you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built, and are comfortable discussing requirement and scope tradeoffs.
- Strategic: You can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy, and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
- Business-minded: You are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in computer science or a quantitative domain.
- 2+ years experience managing people
- Designing best in class experience with funnel optimization.
- Experience launching products across global markets.
- Partner with global Sales teams to enable merchant acquisition and expansion.
- Help merchants understand Uber Eats' value and grow on our platform.
- Preferred Masters in Business Administration
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber