COE Specialist II
About the role
Build, operate, scale and improve Community Operations with a heavy focus on solving problems and leading teams to deliver stellar outcomes. Continuous process improvement, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and managing stakeholder relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver on them.
- Adapts communication style to the needs of the audience; using content, visual aids and non-verbal communication to support the message
- As a program, one of our core values entails customer obsession, however, a big part of R&C involves catching fraudulent behaviour/bad actors on the platform which requires the ability to step away from the "customer compassion" model at times in order to action accordingly.
- Actively seeks out diverse opinions and feedback, especially across functions and geographies, to understand them
Effectively balances delegation and supporting overall initiatives
- Main priority of any S2 should be to assess process gaps and optimize continuously
- Solutions over problems mindset
Plans project activities, prioritizes, and sets realistic deadlines independenatly
Ability to Deliver
Exhibits high attention to detail and regularly checks work to catch and correct mistakes, avoiding any negative consequences
- Anticipates others' agendas and potential objections and proactively prepares effective strategies for addressing concerns
- Actively ensures stakeholders' goals are considered
Encourages stakeholders to actively contribute to planning, strategizing, and check-in efforts in order to gain buy-in"
Previous knowledge of background check or KYC is highly preferred
What the candidate will do
- As a part of program, catching fraudulent behaviour/bad actors on the platform which requires the ability to step away from the "customer compassion" model at times in order to action accordingly
- Assess process gaps and optimize continuously
- Meet the set KPIs/ targets at any given point in time
- Should be flexible to work across the shiftsa
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber