Accounts Receivable Shared Services Specialist
About the Role
This role is part of Uber's Finance Operations team that manages Accounts Payable, Travel & Expense, Payroll, and Accounts Receivable supporting Uber Freight and assisting Uber for Business and other B2B lines of business to ensure Uber Credit, Collection, and billing processes operate as efficiently.
What You'll Do
- Manage all processes in credit, collections, billing, cash applications, BPL/POD processing & carrier payments supporting the Uber Freight LOB.
- This role will lead a portfolio of accounts from billing to collections and acquire the best possible DSO while providing industry-leading levels of customer service
- The role will serve as the primary POC and handle first-level customer concerns from the Financial Operations BPO organization in Manila.
- At least 4 years of demonstrated ability, with progressive leadership experience in commercial and business credit & collections.
- Experience in working in an ERP, preferably Oracle or SAP, with a track record of making efficiency saving process improvements.
- Strong customer service experience and ability to balance achieving internal targets while providing a positive customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience gained from a logistics or high tech environment is a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber