Regional Community Operations and Special Projects Lead - Pakistan
Pakistan Regional Community Operations (CommOps) Lead for Uber Rides business manages and is responsible for optimising all of our customers (i.e., partner drivers, riders) interactions across all channels for the Pakistan market.
Her/His mission is to deliver an outstanding experience for every interaction we have and deliver this in the most efficient and lean way possible for all our riders and drivers. All this is done in a way that establishes trust for our community, which is of paramount importance and integral to the way our customers experience our product.
The role involves leading a team of local Customer Strategy & Operations Managers, and building and encouraging strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders across Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc. Ultimately, the CommOps Lead will be held accountable for the full suite of support health metrics (e.g., queue health, SLAs, contact volumes, support cost/financials, quality and efficiency) for her/his territory.
In addition to the above responsibilities the individual will also lead a suite of special projects to deliver exceptional customer experiences. The role will also support other sub-regional leads in delivering cross-MEA projects such as improving 1*CSAT for support interactions, ensuring smooth transition of operations of greenlight hubs, working on automation projects etc. This will be done by working with stakeholders across the organization.
What you will do
- Influence senior leadership on how to efficiently scale human-based support processes across a globally distributed labour force
- Plan and execute forward-looking projects that enable Uber's leadership to make strategic decisions on the future of customer interactions within your region
- Focus on the main KPI performance metrics that matter to our business, through your immediate team and the performance of our Partners
- Collaborate with other Regional/Functional Leads within the broader Europe/Middle East/Africa Community Operations team and stakeholders across the business (e.g., Central Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance)
- Develop key stakeholder relationships across the Uber Rides business with a view to enabling your team and others to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Recruit, lead, mentor the members of your team in career development!
- Develop high-impact communications and presentations tailored to an executive/director-level audience!
What you will need
- Minimum 8 years of operational leadership experience. This to include experience in leading large teams with overall ownership preferred in an international company.
- Excellent people management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively lead, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide your teams through challenging managerial situations.
- A self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and resolve difficult problems.
- Prior professional experience with optimisation, processes, detailed organisation, program/project management.
- Ability to travel to MENAP markets once lockdowns are lifted.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber