Sales Operations Analyst, Carrier Sales (Uber Freight)
About the Role
Uber Freight is seeking a Carrier Sales Operations Associate to join our growing Sales Operations team. Our priority is to help our carrier-facing sales team sell more effectively and efficiently through data, analytics and process improvement.
We work with leadership to drive and implement our sales strategy. The ideal candidate will be action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic mindset, have an enthusiasm to tackle any challenge, and a track record of results.
What You'll Do
- Build tools and reporting to evaluate team performance towards KPIs
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance
- Partner with sales leadership and other cross-functional teams on initiatives including (but not limited to) business reviews, pipeline reviews, territory optimization, goal-setting processes, and sales incentive administration
- Support CRM adoption and manage ongoing engagement with IT including user management, data management, application setup, customization, reporting and dashboards
- Gather data using SQL and other data-mining techniques and analyze results
- Effectively communicate analysis results to business leaders
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales operations or consulting
- Experience in data mining and analysis (SQL, Excel, Salesforce)
- You have familiarity with Tableau and/or Marketo
- You have sales operations experience at a high-growth tech company
- You have experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to build partnerships across the organization
- Strong desire to take initiative. Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- A positive outlook and a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber