Alliance Partnerships Senior Associate, Uber Health
About the Role
As Uber continues to expand its services and technologies around the world, the Uber Health team is looking for a charismatic, experienced and hands-on leader to grow our partnerships to further the growth and expansion of Uber Health. The Business Development Lead is someone who is deeply interested in the long-term success of our partnerships and thrives in a fast-paced technology company.
As the Business Development Lead for Uber Health, you will work with our BD team to help lead new and in-flight partnership efforts across all verticals. You will play an integral role on a cross-functional business unit team, executing against the vision and strategy for Uber Health. You will be the face of Uber externally to a portfolio of partners, and negotiate and help manage high priority partnerships that ultimately drive revenue growth. This is a highly cross-functional role, as you will collaborate across internal teams including product, finance, legal, compliance, regulatory, policy, marketing, and operations.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate, prioritize and execute strategic partnerships across a variety of healthcare verticals
- Perform a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to inform prioritization of potential strategic partnerships and maintain pipeline of strategic partner opportunities
- Develop meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Envision new ways that strategic partnerships can positively impact core business objectives, applying creativity and business acumen
- Support partnerships from relationship building and due diligence, contract negotiations, all the way through post-contract sign integration and expansion
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in operations and product to bring 'first of their kind' partnerships to life
- Set, track and report on strategic partner performance metrics
- Act as a partner advocate internally
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber