Senior Manager Strategic Finance, Northern Eastern Europe Mobility
About the Role
This Senior Manager, based in London, will be responsible for the Strategic Finance team for one of our most important regions in EMEA, the Northern & Easter Europe region (NEE).
You will belong to NEE's Mobility leadership team, and partner with leaders across various functions to support the business while driving the operating cadence, financial planning, as well as extracting key insights from the business to support strategic decisions.
If you're ready to go deep working on an exciting set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, passion, and a strong team mentality - read on and get in touch!
What You'll Do
- Business partnerships: with the regional leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business and financial judgment to assist with decision making and prioritisation
- Financial planning: be the primary point of contact for all things related to finance for NEE Mobility (including forecasting and goal setting)
- Sophisticated financial modeling: setting pricing, assessing new products, and measuring impact. All these will help make decisions to launch initiatives
- Business Analysis: Connecting financial insights, operational results, and the external environment
- Think strategically and then execute: Be a strategic partner to the leaders around key decisions and strategy - then work to operationalize our insights
- Grow & Develop the team: we are looking forward to add to our norms, mission, career paths, and goals
- Help us transition to a listed enterprise: Part of this is maturing our planning processes, part is ensuring finance standard methodologies spread through the organization
- Partner with Accounting and Tax: to provide input on management reporting needs and connect operations to tax impacts
- Special projects and deal support: New initiatives always come up, and we need a leader for cross functional projects
- Innovate: We will push the boundaries beyond traditional forecasting. Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
What You'll Need
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- A minimum of 12+ years in Corporate Finance, Banking or FP&A, but we will consider other candidates if they meet the rest of the requirements
- Systems: Sophisticated Excel knowledge and proven understanding of enterprise-level financial planning software
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Superior partner-management skills and experience aligning partners and teams with conflicting agendas
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber