Sr. Marketing Program Manager
About the Team
Marketing Program Management is the backbone of Global Marketing at Uber, enabling our teams to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible and ensuring seamless end-to-end delivery of our marketing efforts. We lead Uber's most complex marketing programs and are responsible for defining and implementing process and governance.
About the Role
As a Senior Marketing Program Manager, you will be tasked with building out governance and process across the marketing team to break down barriers and drastically improve marketing output. You're an expert at stakeholder management across all levels, documentation, and creating agile, efficient and scalable systems. You thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment and are able to operate at a high pace and across multiple teams.
In addition to owning large programs of work, in this role you'll be helping define Uber's approach to partner management and marketing governance, overhauling our agency ecosystem and implementing a more agile operating model with our external partners.
What You'll Do:
- Lead large, complex global programs from beginning to end.
- Anticipate and creatively solve challenges proactively by identifying and working with teams to mitigate conflicts and resolve issues.
- Prospect, build and manage effective external partner relationships.
- Work cross-functionally to define ways of working and improve operational systems, process/procedures, and policies from discovery through to execution with internal teams and external agency partners.
- Partner directly with marketers including advising teams (Sourcing, Legal, Finance, Compliance) on procedures, scoping, and negotiations for their agreements.
- Partner with legal teams to continually optimize the agreement process, from start to completion, on behalf of the marketer and to reduce the agreement turnaround time.
- Provide consulting, training, and supporting services on matters related to internal and agency collaboration processes and governance.
- Build and manage relationships through open and consistent communication to establish and maintain trust including setting and managing expectations.
- Think beyond the silos and naturally tailor your communication based on the audience.
- Collaborate and work with assigned business leads to understand strategic plans, align on needs, and lead the team through execution.
- Comfortable being the single point of contact for all Business Partners to all marketing operations' functions (external and internal).
- 6+ years of Program or Project Management experience with a track record of running structured well-coordinated marketing programs and have a solid understanding of working in an agile and iterative environments to deliver results across cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing marketing program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical deliverables.
- Experience working with and establishing governance with external agency partners while in a corporate setting.
- Program or Project Management Certificate, PMP Certification, or Agile Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & comfortable communicating with all levels, including Sr. level leaders
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail a high sense of urgency, initiative, & proactive planning
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative team environment and maintain relationships with team and key business partners
- Experience with ensuring effective and engaging leader communication
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think critically and solve problem
- Proficiency in prioritizing and managing complex programs, channels and tactic mix
- Lead a high volume of projects, under tight deadlines, working autonomously
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber