LATAM Pricing and Incentives Sr Manager
About the Role
Pricing at Uber is constantly evolving to solve the most challenging and exciting marketplace problems in the world. With focus on delivering the best experience to Uber's riders and drivers everyday, pricing is at the core of what defines and improves their experience in our platform.
As Rider Pricing Lead for the Central Operations team in Latin America, you will lead a high performance team to deliver the best-in-class pricing solutions to our riders, developing and managing the next generation of pricing and incentives products for the region. You will design and implement the pricing competitive strategy by deploying innovative solutions, working in collaboration with Tech and cross-functional teams and providing business insights in a data driven approach.
What You'll Do
- Be an inspiring leader and manage a high performance team to outline the pricing strategy and deploy new tech solutions in the region
- Set the vision of our long-term strategy for rider pricing and effectively initiate projects to create a strong value proposition for our riders
- Own the relationship with Global Tech teams and Local Operations leadership
- Lead global workstreams to develop and implement new rider pricing products in the region, working closely with Engineering and Data Science teams
- Coordinate the go-to-market strategy with local and cross functional teams, managing multiple tasks at the same time and aligning with different stakeholders
- Set the roadmap of new developments and features to our existing pricing products, prioritizing with Tech Leadership according to overall business strategy
- Build and maintain structured processes to enhance and monitor the performance of rider pricing tools, proactively signalling improvements requirements to Tech teams
- Drive data analysis and experiments to find opportunities to grow the Rides business in LATAM, increasing riders engagement with the platform through effective incentives and pricing strategies
- People management experience
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Data driven mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Python, R or any other scripting language is a plus
- Strong communicator and ability to adapt communication style for different audiences
- Experience in navigating through different teams and influencing people
- Feel comfortable with ambiguity and dynamic environments
- English proficiency
About the team
In Central Operations, we develop and operationalize strategies that help us achieve our business goals. We work at scale across regions on key challenges and initiatives to deliver value and great experiences to our riders and drivers.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber