Account Manager (LTL), Freight
About the Role
Uber Freight is looking for an Account Manager to help develop processes and system improvements that continuously raise the bar. This individual will participate in the development, implementation and automation of critical business processes and track the sales process, forecasting, pipeline management, and performance. They will work with customers to continuously seek new solutions for their logistics challenges and manage any issues that may arise.
- An undergraduate degree or 2+ years of
- Experience in LTL process and operational improvement is a must
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
An innovative mindset focused on doing things better, faster, more efficiently
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of customers, transportation partners, and internal partners
- Passion for the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber