Senior Outbound Sales Manager
About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking a sales manager to lead our outbound sales representatives - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind. (Due to the current situation, the sales model will be inside sales via phone, emails and online conferencing tools.) You will ensure that the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with your peer sales managers, city operations team, onboarding team, and with support from restaurant operations and marketing to scale and innovate UberEats sales from the ground up.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Build and manage a successful Outbound sales acquisition team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the SMB and broader restaurants organization in regards to customer engagement, onboarding, restaurant partnerships & expansion plans.
- Drive and monitor successful execution to achieve results. Implement an efficient sales management system, and drive the sales discipline required to achieve sustainable results.
- Execute in short-term with a high sense of urgency and accountability while maintaining a vision and preparing for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local, regional and global support, operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, and finance teams to grow your business.
- Create a high performance culture in your team centered on customer focus, including hiring & coaching for continuous growth.
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- 8+ years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance and leadership experience in account acquisition and retention & development.
- 5+ years people management experience, preferably in a sales environment.
- Sales transformation skills, stakeholder influencing skills and ability to manage through ambiguity are also core to success.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (business level) is necessary.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Experience in sales forecasting and target planning.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in online marketplaces and startups is a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber