Global Partner Manager
About the Team
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. The Global Delivery Partnerships team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with global brands. Standardization and building the strategy and process for managing our merchant partners will be key. Senior Partner Managers will be internal champions for external client excellence that crosses all functions within the org.
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Global Delivery Partnerships team and manage our partnerships with Coca-Cola and Pepsi. As a Global Senior Partner Manager, you will work with Coca-Cola and Pepsi to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and customer service globally. Senior Partner Managers will work closely with our CPG partners and internally across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, and more to optimize our partnership across mega-regions.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships. Lead day-to-day interactions with C-level executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Drive global initiatives. Lead key work streams in concert with teams across mega-regions and the broader Enterprise team to drive growth for our restaurant partner at scale
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and seamlessly navigate internal processes with stakeholders from teams such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, and more
- Increase co-marketing investment. Clearly communicate the value of our Offers and Ads products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings across mega-regions.
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate negotiations and difficult partner conversations
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop business models and analyses with Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide meaningful insights, and track the impact of initiatives against our goals
- Minimum of 6-8 years of full-time experience in a client-facing role working with complex, global Enterprise accounts
- Experience leading partnerships with global brands
- Experience in food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Experience working in ads sales, marketing, operations, business development or partnerships at a leading restaurant or CPG brand
- Experience leading executive-level relationships
- Ability to build and execute joint business plans, prioritizing initiatives that will drive strategic value for the partnership
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to influence decision makers and quantify opportunities
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Strong listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft and our team's development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber