Senior Operations Manager Paris
As Operations Manager you will partner with the Head of Driver Growth and Head of Marketplace for France, to outline Uber's strategy across the 20 + cities where we are present. You will work on projects that seek at growing and consolidating the partner-driver base for Uber, and offering the best driver and rider experience through an efficiently managed marketplace. This is a strategic role that calls for a combination of savvy analytics and strong operational execution. This role also calls for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to seek different issues and push new initiatives, positively challenge the existing and make the role what they want it to be.
What you'll do:
- Define and implement outstanding acquisition, conversion or retention processes to offer partner-drivers the best experience.
- Adapt products, features, processes to France in coordination with ops and product teams all over the world.
- Optimize our rides business performance, detect opportunities & issues, and propose improvements that will have immediate impact.
- Put yourself in our partner-drivers' shoes to identify their challenges. Design innovative and efficient solutions to seek them
- Measure and understand deeply the performance and run "real world" tests & experiments.
- Build alluring and actionable dashboards supervising you and your team's critical metrics with our reams of data.
- Ramp up rapidly and carry out to the evolving regulatory and compliance requirements in the sector.
- Communicate product/process/tool needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on new product roll- outs.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5 years of shown experience of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup.
- Strong analytical skills - Excel, SQL. Python is a plus.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Curious and eager to learn - you are interested in all things and can build up skills and knowledge very fast to become a recognized subject matter authority amongst your peers.
- Problem solver and creative solutions driven approach.
- High EQ - you take care of partners, influencers, and riders with no problem.
- Flexible and forward thinking - we need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber