Account Representative, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary
What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with merchants in your geographic region
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our merchants, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets
- Partner with our Operations and Account Managers to smoothly activate the best merchants
- Help us identify and build best practices
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong critical thinking ability
About the Team
The Uber Eats Canada team was the first Sales team to work on the debut of the Uber Eats Marketplace. Our team focuses on helping local restaurants grow their business and expand their customer reach through our widespread and loyal user base. We pride ourselves on understanding the nuances of each specific Canadian city to bring eaters what they crave, door-to-door in less than 30 minutes.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber