Regional Memberships Marketing Lead
Uber has built incredibly strong customer-bases across Mobility (Uber Rides) and Delivery (Uber Eats) throughout APAC and the world. It has changed the way people move, eat and live their daily lives, and is now an essential app for millions of consumers in every country it operates. This essentiality will only increase as Uber continues to expand its product offering to help you get literally anything (including grocery, alcohol, retail products, etc) and go anywhere (via many more forms of transport).
With a growing product offering to help people live effortlessly, Uber is incredibly well positioned to evolve its relationship with customers from transactional service, into a membership program. Uber Pass has already launched successfully in many markets across the region, and our ambition is to evolve and accelerate this program to quickly become the world's largest paid membership program. Uber Membership is a top priority for the company globally, and we need leaders with experience in membership to help shape our vision, and build the program required to achieve this.
As APAC lead for Membership marketing, you will shape the strategy and execution plans for launching and scaling Uber's membership program across Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan and other markets still to launch. Working with regional leads and country teams, you will guide insights, strategy, resourcing and execution to help Uber build a world-class engagement program, and scale our membership program at Uber pace. This is a critical program for the business, and an exciting opportunity for a strong leader.
What You'll Do:
- Lead development of Uber Membership marketing strategy, including investment planning, resourcing, positioning, launch campaigns and ongoing engagement strategies
- Partner with regional and country ops leads to shape and continuously evolve the membership value proposition, benefits and product experience.
- Connect global toolkits and initiatives to local strategies and identify the gaps we need to build for locally
- Guide local teams on strategy and execution (dotted line oversight of local resource)
- Develops the marketing measurement framework, and implement this to drive data-driven strategies
- Act as primary marketing POC for regional stakeholders (Ops, Policy & Comms, CommOps, etc).
- KPIs: Consideration, Trial of Pass; Shared: % GB on Pass
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Experience leading marketing strategy for a subscription or paid membership service
- Strong experience building data-driven personalised retention strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber