Sr. Strategic Operations Manager, Eats for Business
About the Role
We're looking for a Sr. Strategic Operations Manager to help us scale Eats on Uber for Business. Sitting at the intersection of two of the fastest growing Uber business units - Uber Eats and Uber for Business - Eats for business has become one of the most exciting opportunities within Uber.
Businesses spend nearly $200 billion annually on food, and delivery is a growing percentage of that spend. Whether we're feeding employees working from home, virtual event attendees, or essential workers ordering lunch every day, there are numerous opportunities to help our clients support their employees, customers and overall business objectives with meal delivery.
Over the past year, we have made significant progress in corporate ordering, adding numerous Fortune 500 customers to our client base. Now, we are expanding our team to help us take the business to the next level.
In this role, you will get to own and execute global projects and initiatives that will drive profitable incremental growth for Uber Eats via the business channel. You will partner with your cross-functional counterparts to deliver elevated experiences to corporate customers and their employees.
What You'll Do
- Design and operationalize global strategic initiatives aimed at growing our business and providing a seamless customer experience (e.g. referral campaigns, etc.)
- Develop deep expertise in our products and core use cases by performing internal and external research and insights collection to inform product and go-to-market strategy
- Build business cases for product feature sets and strategic growth initiatives
- Support global sales team training and enablement
- Maintain a pulse on the global competition to help educate leaders and managers, and inform our strategic plans
- 4+ years of relevant experience in fields such as finance, management consulting, operations, or corporate strategy
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong business acumen, with experience evaluating a line of business and understanding how to drive growth
- Strong organization and project management skills, including ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with experience managing meetings and presentations with senior leaders
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, anticipating their concerns and successfully advocating for your priorities
- Comfort addressing ambiguity, for example, shifting priorities or unfamiliar problems
- Analytical thinker, with experience using data to drive business decisions
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn SQL
- B2B Experience is an asset, but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber