Product Manager - Uber Eats - Home Feed UX
About the Role
As a product manager on the Eater Discovery team, you'll own the strategy and vision for merchant discovery on the home screen of the app. You will work closely with Design, Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Product Marketing to build a holistic strategy for helping eaters find their food as easily as possible, while accommodating business needs and goals across multiple teams. You'll also be responsible for helping us shift from restaurant centric discovery to a multi vertical world, from groceries to alcohol and beyond.
What You'll Do
- As the product manager for home feed experiences, you will be the one responsible for making sure our feed based discovery experiences drive user and business goals efficiently and delightfully
- You will partner with your xfn team to create specs, build, test, and launch high quality products within your 6 month roadmap
- You will own the roadmapping process for your team, leveraging every team member and extensive research for bottoms up planning, ingesting goals from the org from top down planning, all while working with your EMs on a week to week basis to make sure in progress builds are on track
- Work across the org with all teams that utilize the feed to make your roadmap enables their future success
- Shift our restaurants first discovery in a multi vertical direction, enabling a future world where users are as likely to open to get flowers delivered as they are tonight's dinner
- 4+ years experience developing product in a consumer oriented user experience role
- Has launched zero to one products with impacts felt across multiple teams
- Experience building product using a range of inputs, from a strong data orientation (A/B testing + data driven decision making) to user experience research and competitive analysis
- Experience designing in a feed (a personalized and ranked list of entities), in a social, entertainment, or marketplace context
- Experience designing platform UX components used by many teams with varying goals, as well as incorporating the needs of many teams into a planning process
- Experience developing products with ML driven elements
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber