Eater Operations Coordinator
About the Role
The Caribbean, Central & South America Eater Ops team's mission is to enable efficient eater acquisition, retention and engagement while improving experience in the CASA region.
The Eater Ops Coordinator for CASA will be responsible for crafting and executing the strategy of key strategic and restaurant-related initiatives from an Eater perspective. This position will require working hand-in-hand with several teams: the territories teams, Eater Ops, Strategy & Planning and Restaurants.
This role calls for a combination of analytics, an ability to operationalize processes in a fast paced environment, good stakeholder management and teamwork.
What You'll Do
- Defining and executing the strategy for restaurant-related initiatives from an Eater Ops perspective
- Executing and analyzing campaigns
- Conducting experiments and drawing insights
- Being the Eater Ops POC for CASA regarding strategic and restaurant-related initiatives
- Working closely with our operations team to grow our business and overcome challenges
- Scoping sophisticated problems and deriving integral solutions based on robust analysis
- Building and developing positive relationships with cross-functional and regional teams (e.g., Central Ops, S&P, Territories, Restaurants, Marketing, Comms, Legal, etc.) in order to contribute to the long-term growth of the territory while building a global network
What You'll Need
- 2 years of experience with proven track record of solving analytical problems
- English proficiency
- Must have strong analytical skills and business sense
- Attention to detail with ability to see the big picture
- SQL knowledge is a plus. Must be willing to learn SQL if it is not a skill they own yet
- Experience with stakeholder management and working in cross-functional projects
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber