ANZ Sales Operations Manager
About the Role
The ANZ Uber Eats Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to manage the target setting and sales compensation processes, and also set the weekly and monthly reporting cadences for the sales organisation. You will be partnering with Sales Leadership across ANZ to inform organisational decisions using data, sales reporting and analytics, and work closely with other APAC and Global Sales Operations teammates to improve sales and customer-facing processes. The ideal candidate is analytical, a problem solver, and highly autonomous.
What you will do
- Set quarterly targets for the ANZ Sales and Account Management teams
- Create and allocate account management portfolios
- Manage sales compensation and quotas
- Set weekly, monthly and quarterly business cadences for the sales organisation and provide accurate and timely reporting to sales leadership
- Provide visibility into sales funnel and opportunity pipeline
What you will need
- +6 years of relevant work experience in Sales Operations
- Understanding of CRM fundamentals, experience with Salesforce.com is required
- Strong modelling and sales forecasting skills
- Experience with sales org and quota design highly preferable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber