Senior Social Impact Manager, Delivery
About the Role
Sitting within Marketing, the Social Impact team is small but growing, with a global mandate to enable Uber to have a more significant positive impact on the world. This is your chance to take on an influential senior role to find opportunities where purpose and profit align across all aspects of the Delivery business. If you have experience bringing large-scale projects to life, persuading senior leaders to invest in long-term strategies, and delivering high-impact initiatives and if you are keen to apply all these skills in a new way within Uber, this could be just the role for you!
What You'll Do
- This role's overarching responsibility is to deliver on our mission through social good actions within the Delivery business.
- The candidate will develop and build Uber's Social Impact strategy in alignment with the Delivery Marketing and Business priorities, making sure it can be localized for priority markets, future stars, and lower fare countries.
- You will manage, plan, forecast, and report on each initiative's budgets and impact on a monthly and quarterly cadence.
- You will have the opportunity to nurture strategic relationships and work cross-functionally to plan, deliver and review initiatives that consistently demonstrate the best bits of Uber's heart and hustle.
- They will report to the Global Director of Social Impact.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Social Impact, CSR or Sustainability or similar for a large global company
- A deep understanding of the use of analytics and data in defining social impact success
- Experience working at both startups as well as large companies
- Strategic thinking including the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that inspires your team and stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Operations, and Product teams.
- Ability to influence and bring others together to achieve goals.
- Analytical with a data-driven mentality and experience reporting results across the business.
- A passion for building teams, developing people, and producing results.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber