Strategic Partner Operations Manager, Uber Eats - UK&I
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Operations and Partner Management teams collaborate with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an Operations Manager who can collaborate with the largest strategic accounts on Uber EATS in the UK. This role calls for a combination of operational excellence, problem solving, relationship management and business strategy. The operations manager will support the Strategic Partner Lead in having a direct impact on some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in the UK - helping them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform.
We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of Uber Eats. We are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about food.
What you will do
- Operational Improvement: own the performance of our strategic partner portfolio, and drive forward operational improvements to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users.
- Drive insights through data analysis and building tools: deep dive into strategic business challenges or opportunities, and utilise data driven decision & operational rigour to prioritise initiatives.
- Growth: assist in developing growth plans through strategic initiatives like new locations, pricing pilots, new business channels (e.g: Uber Direct) or growing portfolio sales (e.g: marketing, menu optimisation, feature launch).
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with stakeholders in internal teams both in the UK and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations, Reporting) to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
- Stakeholder management: build strong relationships and provide visibility to operations counterparts for strategic restaurant partners.
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of experience in operations management / management consulting / business development / strategy work in a large business, or a growing startup.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability.
- Strong excel skills to analyse data to support decision-making. SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ownership driven mentality and ability to cope with pressure in an environment where not everything is perfect yet.
- Foodie who is passionate about food and bringing and retaining the most loved brands on the platform.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber