In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. In Global Rewards, we build and drive employee rewards programs globally, like benefits and compensation.
Uber is searching for a Compensation Analyst to support our growing employee population. This role will be a key contributor in the development and implementation of compensation strategies, focusing on our compensation programs. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about attracting and rewarding the best talent, with a knack for getting things done. Our rapid expansion brings us unique challenges -- join us as we strive to innovate and create new solutions!
What You'll Do
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to develop dashboards and analytic models which provide crucial compensation insights, to help inform and influence business decisions
- Key contributor in developing and executing global compensation programs (cyclical and ad hoc) and other people team initiatives, such as annual bonus/equity award programs, location strategy, or compensation benchmarking.
- Manage compensation structures through HRIS solutions to efficiently scale and sustain program delivery and build reusable analytics to automate insights and findings. Formulate recommendations regarding regular review and updates to the compensation structure.
- Design compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform program decisions and forecast or analyze business outcomes
- Participate in the research for and ongoing development of new hire compensation programs that match Uber's needs
- Collect and analyze competitive salary information through compensation surveys to help set the company's market position
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests
- A minimum of two (2+) years of experience in compensation, finance, or a related field supporting People organizations
- Advanced modeling skills
- Attention to detail. Ensuring numbers, metrics are accurate, reviewed and delivered on time to key stakeholders.
- Consultative Change Management. Partnering with People organization and business leaders to craft people strategies that motivate and retain employees - while having a robust change management process tightly managed throughout
- Project Management experience. Managing projects from beginning to end, adhering to milestones, and actively participating in communications with key stakeholders
- Experience with Workday a plus!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber