In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. In Global Rewards, we build and drive employee rewards programs globally, like benefits and compensation.
About the Role
Uber is searching for a Stock Administrator to support our global employee population. This role will be a key contributor in supporting the daily operations of the Uber Equity Team in San Francisco, CA. The right person will thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and can pivot quickly. Our success brings us unique challenges - join us as we build innovative and creative solutions!
What You'll Do
- Administer day-to-day activities related to stock administration
- Prepare equity grants for Compensation Committee approval on a monthly basis
- Load equity grants and manage equity data in Shareworks by Morgan Stanley equity administration system
- Support employees and business partners with equity related questions and requests
- Educate employees and business partners on Uber equity programs
- Audit and process equity transactions such as RSU releases and daily stock option exercises.
- Implement and improve processes for day-to-day operations related to stock administration
- Produce ad hoc reports and analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests
- Play at all levels - We're a dynamic team!
- Minimum 2 years of related professional experience
- Background in Stock Administration, Compensation, Finance, or Economics preferred
- CEP designation
- Working knowledge of equity plans and various equity types
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google G Suite
- Experience working directly with major third-party equity software systems and brokerage firms such as Shareworks by Morgan Stanley and E*Trade
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, analytical abilities and consistent follow-through, including project management skills
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting and finance
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber