Senior Business Strategy Associate - Community Operations
About the Role
As a Sr Strategy & Planning Associate, you will help to build our customer service organization and strategy across LATAM and the world. You will also help us transform Uber into a more customer centric company. Among other initiatives, you will help craft and implement the strategy for the customer service organization, identify opportunities to improve our operations and help our organization to work efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience. You will take strategic projects from conceptualization to implementation. You will work with senior leaders, author independent strategic points of view and explore sophisticated business issues to influence decisions that will provide a north star for our customer service organization.
What You'll Do
- Define governance and change management mechanisms to work effectively and help our organization achieve its strategic goals
- Develop strategic insights that will support our customer service operations
- Advice senior senior leadership on strategic decisions and priorities
- Lead research of best practices, as well as market and competitors intelligence within the customer service organization
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep our organization efficient as we scale to meeting growing demand
- Collaborate with global teams to drive company wide priority initiatives and bring new methodologies and practices to LATAM
- Actively support all strategic planning and analytical activity in the region
- Develop analyses to support strategic and financial decisions
What You'll Need
- 4 years of proven experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, corporate strategic planning, or related fields, but we're open to consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- Phenomenal understanding of business strategy, databases, data relationships and data integrity and Operations
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve sophisticated problems with autonomy.
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Strong interpersonal skills will allow you to digest and understand business needs from different cities and product lines
- Strong ability to take a long-term view of the whole picture and think about the business at a strategic level
- Attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
- Consultancy Experience
- Change Management / Organizational Strategy Experience
- Market Intelligence Experience
- SQL experience
About the Team
At Uber, providing extraordinary customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. The Community Operations Team is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver support around the globe during our most critical incidents and accidents. Delivering this support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber