Partner Success Associate, Key Accounts
About the Role
The Partner Success Associate will play an integral role in the Key Accounts team, delivering outstanding support to the Key Account Director teams to drive business growth and innovation with our restaurant partners, expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways. Partner Success Associate strives to deliver a world-class customer experience through efficient process execution, and a strong problem solving mindset. This includes but is not limited to, supporting the roll out of marketing campaigns, growth activities, and process improvements across the ANZ Enterprise team aswell as taking an ownership role of some of the smaller accounts or initiatives within larger accounts.
A successful Partner Success Associate deeply understands our restaurant partner ecosystem; is highly collaborative; is proactive and responsive in working with all stakeholders across the restaurant partner organization; identifies improvement opportunities and makes recommendations; is able to prioritise a number of demands and tasks across a variety of partners; and is detail oriented, trusted and reliable in working with partners.
Ideally, you have previous customer-facing, support or operational experience and have been accountable for supporting quota carrying teams.
What you'll do
- Work alongside Key Account Directors to provide an outstanding customer experience to our restaurant partners and drive shared business growth
- Work alongside Key Account Directors to plan, develop and execute activities to build our partner and own businesses strategic priorities
- Interpret through data analysis opportunities and threats to the restaurant partners business, and provide recommendations to drive growth within the partnership
- Provide rapid response and resolution of customer requests and questions. Manage a high volume of HQ and franchisee interactions in an efficient, organized and professional manner
- Identify opportunities to improve the restaurant experience and work cross-functionally to achieve this
- Prepare materials for restaurant business reviews. Coordinate meetings and stakeholders.
- Continuously challenge ways of working with the end goal of improving the PSA function
What you'll need
- Customer support, or operations experience
- Customer Empathy - A customer first, customer always mindset and a passion for working directly with customers.
- Highly organized, proactive, responsive and efficient. Detail-oriented and results focussed.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication. Ability to be credible with senior audiences.
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber