Strategy & Operations Manager - Uber Transit
About the Role
The Uber Transit organisation is looking for a sharp, highly motivated individual to join our Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) team. The ideal candidate will leverage their strong business acumen to help set the strategy, develop the roadmap and manage cross-functional initiatives to realise the Transit opportunity in the region. This role also calls for strong technical skills in order to support product deployments for our clients.
The role will report to the General Manager of Transit, Australia & New Zealand while also working closely with the broader Global Transit team and other cross-functional partners.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Transit leadership and cross-functional teams to develop the strategy and deploy targeted initiatives to quickly scale the Uber Transit business in the ANZ region
- Support the deployment of Transit products at client sites
- Provide detailed analysis of products, features, customer groups, etc. to advise BAU decision-making
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven decisions and process improvements to ensure ongoing growth
- Be a strategic thought partner in regards to operations and business development
What You'll Need:
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and engage effectively with senior business partners
- A builders' spirit; making something where nothing existed before gets you excited
- An owner's mentality, taking on whatever work is needed for your team to accomplish its goal
- 3-6 years experience in Consulting, Operations or other professional services with a proven track record in using data to drive business decisions
- Strong commercial and operational acumen as well as critical problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of expertise with SQL preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber