Performance Marketing Manager, Programs
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Performance Marketing Manager to own the end-to-end strategy for a core global initiative for the Eats business. In this role, you will have a chance to create a measurable impact to our Eats business by delivering a cohesive strategy for your global initiative. You will define and drive media strategies, experimentation, measurement and cross-functional alignment for new programs within Uber Eats line of business. This will require collaboration and alignment with important stakeholders across performance marketing, CRM, marketing analytics, data science and product marketing. The ideal candidate for this role should have a proven track record of working cross-functionally to deliver cross-channel growth strategies within a highly matrixed performance marketing organization. You should be able to work independently and be comfortable navigating ambiguity--there is no playbook for this role. Entrepreneurial mindset, solid understanding of performance marketing channels, creativity and executional prowess are key!
What You'll Do
- Program Strategy: identify, lead and prioritize program initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact.
- Experimentation: craft the experimentation strategy (media, creative testing, audience, budget, KPIs), execute on it in partnership with channel teams, and report on program performance.
- Measurement: own and develop measurement requirements to enable performance marketing levers for new programs.
- Cross-functional: own communication and reporting cadence with key stakeholders such as product marketing and the channels team.
- Lead the end-to-end strategy and serve as main POC for performance marketing on your strategic initiative, working across performance marketing, CRM, product marketing and business partners
- Work alongside Planning & Forecasting, marketing analytics and marketing tech teams to plan, develop and execute GTM performance strategy, and experimentation plan that will result in product adoption and efficiency across global markets
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in performance marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics or equivalent experience
- Experience managing performance marketing in a marketplace business
- Global in-house performance marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Tableau and other business intelligence tools
- CRM strategy experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber