B2B Marketing Associate for Mexico, U4B
About the Role
Uber for Business is helping transform how businesses run by solving transportation and logistics challenges on a worldwide scale. The solutions we build position us to be the next growth engine for Uber. We're looking for a B2B marketer to drive awareness and growth across verticals in Mexico. You'll be responsible for developing the regional acquisition strategy across verticals and accelerate their adoption of the Uber for Business platform. This role will be directly responsible for planning and execution, and will influence global strategies. The right candidate is a results-driven B2B marketer and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute regional campaigns to drive acquisition, awareness, adoption and brand preference across verticals.
- Partner closely with Global Marketing team to align growth with strategic initiatives and campaigns.
- Influence the development of content including thought leadership and sales narratives.
- Partner closely with Sales to align on priorities, enable them to meet their business objectives and regularly review performance.
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right KPIs, developing reports and presenting results with leadership and x-functional stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role.
- Performance Marketing Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
- Ability to influence and bring others together to achieve goals.
- Proven experience developing GTM plans and driving business results.
- A self-starter with the ability to own projects and work independently in a fast paced environment. A self-starter with the ability to own projects and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- English Required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber