Risk & Payments Operations & Strategy Manager
About the Role
This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on strategic projects that are at the core of Uber operations. The ideal candidate should have a combination of inventive problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to handle internal partners.
Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
What You'll Do
- Be the operational glue that holds together major team efforts for large and strategic projects, initiatives and product deployments, helping Operations Team to meet profitability goals
- Support the Uber team through defining detailed actions on the city and region-wide projects - You'll see the impact of your decisions in the market!
- Develop Strategic Insights - Take big picture ideas and break them into measurable steps to understand the marketplace the company is in and develop insights that will help us deliver our main projects
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree with 3 + years validated experience in Finance, Consulting, Investment Banking, Business Intelligence or related fields, but we will consider candidates with other backgrounds if they meet our other requirements.
- Experiencie in Risk, Payments.
- An analytical approach - the ability to seek out and analyze data to back-up sound recommendations (SQL experience preferred).
- Outstanding strategic and social skills - structuring, organizing and planning are your jam
- Hands-on orientation - we want you to act like a business owner!
- Project Management mentality - you will be responsible for your projects end-to-end
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to agree with internal and external partners
- Develop analytical and decision frameworks to support product, channel, and site strategies
- Problem Solving ability to seek business contingencies
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Experience with SQL or any other programming language it's strongly preferred but not exclusively required
- Experience in Risk and Payments will be valued
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber