U4B Business Development Representative , French Speaker, Lisbon COE
About the Role
Uber for Business, the team behind our transportation solution for corporate clients, is looking for talented, energetic and driven individuals to help grow our Uber for Business sales in the French market, based in our Center of Excellence in Lisbon.
You will be responsible for cold calling prospects from Mid-Market size companies (500-5000 employees) to understand company needs, generate qualified opportunities for our sales team and potentially sign up companies to use the product. The ideal Business Development Representative will build rapport with contacts through phone calls and emails and educate clients about Uber for Business solutions and the value of the Uber for Business premium platform. This position will work closely with Marketing and other Uber for Business Sales Leads to provide the insights captured from clients on product usage. This also involves gathering key information to update our Salesforce database and assigning next steps for Account Executives. The individual will be required to work with a very high throughput of leads and data flow.
Successful candidates will possess a customer obsessed mentality, get excited to interact with and convince customers over the phone, have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to contribute to Uber's growth.
What You'll Do
- Outbound cold calling campaigns to a large number of prospects
- Follow up on incoming leads who have expressed interest through our website form, social media, webinar etc
- Deliver against set targets while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience
- Uncover prospects' business challenges and highlight the Uber for Business value proposition
- Identify new opportunities to grow the product adoption in the company
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and other cross functional teams to share best practices and make recommendations to optimize online channel and ensure product adoption
- Previous customer facing experience (sales or account management) mandatory
- Previous high volume cold-calling experience and/or experience in enterprise/B2B sales environment considered a plus
- Speak and write French fluently/native level
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken
- Exceptional listening, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with email campaigns and salesforce.com considered a plus
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn
- Ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Lastly, you currently live in Lisbon or are willing to move
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber