Senior Business Transformation Analyst (Operational Standardization Leader)
About the Role
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can move independently. If you have curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward together.
Serves as a conduit between Regional Lead, Operations Managers, and Team Leaders responsible for mentoring, developing, and sustaining all required uFlow tactics. Provides the needed support and expertise to lead and drive the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the uFlow operating model.
How will your success be measured?
The uFlow leaders will be gauged on the following pillars to lead and drive the effectiveness of the uFlow operating model.
- Productivity: Efficiency measurement focusing on how efficiently the uFlow Leader facilitates their responsibilities.
- Quality: Doing things right the first time, as proven by the accuracy of reports and insights delivered.
- Customer Satisfaction: Measurement determines the satisfaction score of a uFlow Leader on the support and capabilities delivered.
- Competency: Looks at the overall skill and behavior. This aims to make sure that the uFlow Leader stays on top of changes and movements in processes.
What You'll Do?
- Deliver uFlow reports, activities, and follow-through conversations: Update and deliver uFlow reports and insights including Virtual Operations Playbook compliance and non-usage report, TL workload report, Automated Coaching Tool usage compliance, uFlow Pulse report, and uFlow Agent Coaching Satisfaction report. Follow up with uFlow non-compliant TLs, and recognize top-performing TLs concerning VOP and ACT usage. Drive uFlow Pulse survey returns. Update and communicate uFlow performance in staff meetings, business reviews, and offline reviews using different comms channels.
- Review and help manage operations workload: Review uFlow workload data, see opportunities, and partner with operations managers in driving actions to improve TL efficiency.
- Drive improvement of huddle experience: Observe team huddles and note down strengths and opportunities that will be used as the basis for identifying recommended actions to improve the huddle experience.
- Drive improvement of coaching experience: Evaluate the completeness, relevance, and overall quality of coaching documents, see opportunities, and share observations and recommendations with the TLs and managers to improve the coaching experience. Facilitates triad, quad, and weekly/biweekly coaching sessions to help develop the TL coaching capability.
- Manage operational effectiveness through uFlow & Other APAC priority projects (BPS, PIP, Harmony, etc): Audit and report the completion of uFlow activities, including quick hits (rapid-fire feedback), compliance to PIP enrollment process, and documentation requirements. Rollout uFlow Pulse and ACSAT surveys, interpret results and provide recommendations on how TLs can improve the coaching experience and the execution of uFlow activities.
- Drive operational engagement: Drive overall attainment to a goal across uFlow tactics and recognize leaders who have demonstrated exemplary performance-based on uFlow effectiveness.
- Monitor and support management alignment: Communicate adherence of TLs to the important metrics and strategy and monitor the progress of teams against planned actions to improve the important metrics.
- Facilitate continuous improvement efforts: Onboard new TLs on uFlow tools and processes. Identify the metric that needs improvement based on BPS data and use the dashboard to trigger root cause analysis on performance opportunities. Partner with operations managers and support teams in delivering upskilling initiatives to address TL opportunities concerning the usage and of uFlow tools and activities.
- (2) Minimum years of experience as a people manager
- Experience in Quality Management
- Communication: Able to communicate insightful & meaningful recommendations to the team.
- Technical Skills: Should be able to navigate and work with the vital business tools (Google Sheets/Excel, Powerpoint/Slides, Word/Google Doc).
- Critical Thinking: Should be able to identify the root cause of a problem through a deep-dive analysis and suggest initiatives to resolve the identified issue.
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have):
- COPC Exposure: Either on HPMT, Customer Journey Mapping, or BPCX
- Six Sigma: Yellow belt training or more
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber