Membership & Loyalty Lead, ANZ
About The Role
We are looking for a Rider Growth and Loyalty lead to create and execute on our retention and growth strategy for Riders across Australia and NZ (ANZ). As a key member of the ANZ Rider Operations team, you will develop and deploy the Rider loyalty programs and tactics which will enable Uber to retain and grow its rider base over the coming decade. This role will partner closely with functions and teams across both our domestic and global headquarters, and reports to the Head of Rider Operations for Australia & New Zealand.
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
- Develop a strategy; You will develop Uber Rewards, specific loyalty and growth tactics for individual rider segments, or new constructs such as paid programs with exclusive benefits
- Execute; You will put rubber on the road and operationalise these programs. You will manage the end-to-end execution of plans and roll-out of programs in ANZ
- Track and report; You will monitor the leading and lagging indicators of growth/ loyalty programs, take action to correct when needed, and prepare reports on their performance for senior audiences
- Lead; You will continuously develop a team of three highly analytical and empathetic individuals who care deeply about Riders.
- Advocate for ANZ; You will work closely with the Product organisation at HQ, both to ensure rollouts occur in a smooth fashion as well as highlighting and pitching ANZ's specific needs with respect to loyalty/ growth levers
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience solving business problems with insight and data-driven solutions
- Customer experience; You will have proven experience of creating customer propositions in retail, tech or consumer goods. You will obsess over the details of exceptional customer experience and understand how to work with HQ to deliver commercial and compelling products
- Proven track record of managing functions that includes some combination of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, project management, management consulting, or related experience
- Sharp business acumen and judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- People management experience; People are what drives Uber and, therefore, the company's most important asset. You are passionate about developing your team and helping them grow professionally.
- Clear communication skills; You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Stakeholder management; Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones and foster a cohesive and creative work environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber