Social Media Manager, Intelligence
About the Role
As a Social Media Manager, Intelligence, it is your responsibility to elevate the consumer's voice to global and regional teams around the world to position our business for success across marketing, product, partnerships, and overall operations. You'll be directly responsible for integrating social and media analytics (TV, social and web data) with primary research (qualitative and quantitative) to make meaningful insights representing the voices of our users. In addition to providing action-oriented insights to partners at a global level, you will work with teams across the globe to provide a global perspective and social listening support.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for Uber's social media analytics and reporting helping the business to measure and understand social conversations and social content performance
- Analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources (media and primary research) working hand-in-hand with external reporting teams
- Act as a storyteller, translating complex analytical work into easy to understand analysis and recommendations.
- Partner across teams at Uber to think creatively on how content performance and media intelligence can help fuel business impact.
- Report on social insights and media analytics to internal teams on a regular basis to surface changes in conversation around our brand. Draw correlations and identify trends between social metrics and brand health.
- Execute and distribute global reporting to local teams to ensure monitored metrics are consistent globally. Collaborate with teams at HQ and around the world to facilitate knowledge sharing and to craft the consistency of our reporting practices.
- Provide real-time monitoring and support to the organization during crises and major brand events
- Manage agency partners and tool vendors to ensure detailed execution of campaigns and activations.
- Implement a global measurement framework across all regions and markets.
- Minimum 5 years of analytics and media strategy experience
- Deep understanding of social media performance/listening/intelligence and reporting
- Extensive experience with Brandwatch, and/or similar listening tools such as Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, Facebook Audience Insights, etc.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Market research and analysis understanding
- Exceptional data interpretation skills, with strong attention to detail, writing, visualizing data and presenting to larger teams.
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional advertising, and standard methodologies
- Sophisticated knowledge of social media platforms and user behavior
- Able to produce, process, and manipulate large sets of qualitative or quantitative data with attention to detail
- Experience with TV listening with iQMedia or TV Eyes is a plus
- Ability to adapt and change based on market trends
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Consistent record of successfully measuring success and KPIs.
- Experience in evaluating and providing a POV on new and existing research tools
- Ability to work independently while exercising fluid collaboration with fellow team members and external vendor partners.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber