Sr. Project Manager - Safety, Risk & Compliance, Community Operations - Amsterdam
At Uber, providing world-class customer support is a core feature of our product experience!
In the Central Safety, Risk and Compliance (SRC) team in Community operations, we build trust with customers and enable business growth for Uber, by delivering a compliant platform and the outstanding safety and risk support in EMEA.
We're seeking a Sr Project Manager to drive continuous improvement of operations and customer experience! You will have the chance to work on multiple projects and topics in the SRC domain.
You'll partner with a variety of functional partners and combine analytical rigor and thought leadership to drive improvements in critical areas like safety support process excellence, risk/fraud support operations improvement, product/tool feature roll out, etc. You are thorough in all you do and see to it that every process and product roll-out- both internal and external- is both user-friendly, efficient, and compliance.
What you will do:
- Own certain SRC processes design, optimisation and operationalisation; establish balanced program management structure and drive for excellent delivery results
- Execution for a wide range of SRC projects, ranging from product/tool rollout, policy/process update, to support channel strategy revamp
- Drive improvements in cost, quality in Uber's SRC domain while maintaining a relentless focus on customer experience.
- Proactively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends, generate data and insights to add value to the entire team.
- Maintain a proactive approach toward identifying and mitigating risk.
- Establish expertise, credibility, and a reputation for reliability with cross functional partners.
- Influence stakeholders to close gaps in existing processes and policies frameworks and develop scalable solutions to prevent issues moving forward
- Work with the broader team and our business partners to understand the "Why?" in addition to the "What?" behind our biggest challenges
- Depending on the business and organisation evolvement, you may focus on one of the programs in Safety, Risk, and Compliance or flex across programs
What you will need:
- 5+ years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: business operations, analytics, project management
- Experience in customer support, especially platform safety, fraud/regulation related support topics is a plus.
- A structured thinker with phenomenal analytical skills, who can see around corners, predict possible roadblocks and adapt quickly to changes in policy, process and business priorities with proven project management experience.
- The ability to work with ambiguity and lead innovative solutions and optimisations in the space
- A strong communicator who can use data and insights to tell compelling stories about our riders and partners in order to drive the initiatives that will help redefine Community Operations across EMEA.
- Above all else, a problem-solver and collaborator who is incredibly passionate about improving the support experience of the Uber community.
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed and cross-functional, multinational environment.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber