Client Success, Carrier Sales
About the Role
Engagement Team Mission: To Develop a profitable carrier network by building trust and engagement with Uber Freight
Our Client Success, Carrier Sales representatives are responsible for encouraging relationships with our carrier partners and through that committing our customers lanes to move their goods more efficiently. They provide the best service but aren't afraid to negotiate. This team is committed to constant improvement. We hope you are excited to help create a product with lasting value.
What You'll Do
- Manage existing carrier partners with the best service
- Bring new transportation partners onto the platform to increase active Uber Freight app users
- Work with carrier partners to continually seek new solutions for their logistics challenges
- Always think about how to do things better, faster, more efficiently and at a fair cost
- Be dedicated to seeking out and solving freight-related operational issues
- Be able to speak to core operational and growth metrics with the management team
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Positive Attitude
- Experience in phone sales
- Demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of shippers, transportation partners, and internal partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Experience in phone sales
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Logistics background is not required, but operational experience is preferred
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber