Marketing Operations Manager
About the Role
In this role, you will own strategic business processes and projects in support of the APAC Uber Marketing team. This is a nimble team that helps provide critical support to the marketing organization and marketing leadership. In this role, you will identify process improvements, provide inputs to define our marketing plan/strategy at large, explore sophisticated business issues, handle our budget workflow, and work closely with our key business partners (Ops, S&P, Finance, Central Marketing).
From data to design, strategy to development, you are an extraordinary operator with a consistent track record for executing campaigns and delivering results. Crafting plans, grounded in customer data, and efficient, scalable systems and processes to operationalize against them is your thing.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup-like culture. This role is all about ensuring our integrated marketing plan delivers against our core critical metrics and ensuring operational excellence every step of the way.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with leaders to define, socialize and implement planning & strategy framework in which to operate and measure business
- Keep marketing functions accountable to goals and committed actions by coordinating measurement plans & reporting against program key performance indicators
- Manage the marketing roadmap & drive a fully integrated marketing calendar across APAC Markets
- Oversee budget & forecasting with our partners in Strategic Finance to ensure execution against plan
- Drive action-oriented marketing business reviews that socialize insights and drive impactful outputs
- Facilitate marketing operations & planning by creating high impact presentations, reports & project trackers.
- Establish single source of truth documentation that clearly outlines owners, actions, and timing from activation through to delivery and debrief
- Use problem solving & critical thinking skills to facilitate effective decision making within the cross-functional team
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of strategy, marketing, operations, and/or planning experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a business-related field such as Marketing, Business
- Highly proficient in Google Office Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Mail)
- Proven history of driving multiple complex projects at the same time to on-time completion in a fast-moving environment
- Administration, Finance, or Communications industry knowledge
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context
- Strong interpersonal skills: experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams, driving the right work while not being afraid to say "no"
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail a high sense of urgency, initiative, & proactive planning
- Independent, motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Clear, concise communication skills & comfortable communicating with all levels, including Sr. level leaders
- Ability to think beyond today's challenges and drive cross-functional teams toward a coherent long-term vision
- Critical problem solver, you don't take directives at face value, you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber