Enterprise Account Associate, Uber Eats - UKI
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Account Management team is on the frontline partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Associate, you will be responsible for driving Uber Eats' long-term commercial relationships with restaurant partners in the UK. You will collaborate with these brands to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to our users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform. This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What You Will Do
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users
- Develop plans in conjunction with your partners to grow their business through adding locations, experimenting with new business models (eg. virtual restaurants) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
- Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
What You'll Need:
- Professional experience, ideally in a similar commercial function
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
- Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills
- Effective at operating under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber