Regional Operations Manager, Collections & Cashouts LatAm
About the Role
The LatAm Collections & Cashouts team coordinates cash-related operations for our earners across the region. While our main focus today is on lowering our earners' cash arrears, we also play a key role in streamlining and implementing new payout features for our earners. As such, this role will directly contribute to improving the company's bottom line while also growing perceived value to users on our platform.
What You'll Do
- Work with data to improve collections processes and increase efficiencies in the enforcement of bad actors. Scale local standard methodologies across the region.
- Implement new cashout features across the region for our earners
- Quickly tackle problems and mitigate issues that arise in our processes that could lead to heavy financial losses. Track performance against OKRs
- Coordinate Product tests, launches, and experiments across LatAm.
- Be a great partner with core Money related areas at Uber, including multiple Product teams, Business Development, Regional Operations and Marketing teams from other regions, Support, Functional teams (Policy, Communications, Legal and Transactions), Territory Teams, and 3rd Party Vendors.
What You'll Need
- Strong SQL and Excel/Google Sheets proficiency is a must
- Previous experience in a role where data was analyzed to generate insights, which were then used to implement new processes or improve existing frameworks
- Experience leading multiple tasks/projects, being able to optimally prioritize them based on the business' needs.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years of professional work experience in a related field (consulting, operations, strategy, analytics, tech, investment banking)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber